A Tool and Equipment Repair Service in Seattle, Washington
The last thing you want to happen while repairing a vehicle or working on a home remodeling project is to have your tools fail. Provide construction and automotive customers with more reliability when you have your gadgets maintained by our full-service tool and equipment repair company in Seattle, Washington.
If you think your equipment and tools are too old to be serviced, think again. Universal Repair Shop provides quality hydraulic equipment repair, as well as pneumatic and electrical device maintenance, for tools that have been around since the 1970s!
Equipment We Repair Includes:
• Cylinders • Jacks • Pumps • Pipe Benders • Paint Sprayers
• Paint Shakers • Battery Chargers • Welders • Recyclers • Plasma Cutters
• Air Compressors • Rivet Guns • Huck Guns • Impacts • Drills
• Sanders • Polishers • Hammers • Magnetic Drills
Authorized by Many Manufacturers, Including:
• Astro® • Clore Automotive® • Associated Equipment®
• Clarke® • Auto Meter® • Century® • Marquette®
• Snap-On® • Solar® • Viper® • T-Tech® • Dan-Mig®
A Name You Can Trust
Since 1915, Universal Repair Shop has been family-owned-and-operated. Our company started by repairing the Model T, and has since moved on to repairing tools and equipment for all trades. We have more than 200 years of combined experience in the industry, and are led by an owner with 40 years of experience, to back our work.